COVID-19 Safety Plan
We're excited to get back to doing what we love... serving YOU! In order to ensure we provide services safely during the pandemic, we are requiring clients to fill out our COVID-19 questionnaire (attached below) prior to service. Additionally, we require that clients complete our Intake Form and Liability waiver 24 hours prior to their scheduled appointment. Once the three forms are complete we will reach out to you via phone to confirm your appointment and do a thorough intake at the time of your session.
To allow for touch-less payment please complete payment via Venmo prior to your session.
Here’s what we are doing to keep us safe as per NY State and Federal guidelines:
- In order to maintain social distancing please remain in your car until I contact you via text to let you know to enter the building.
- Please enter the building with your mask on covering both your nose and mouth completely.
- Please complete our new COVID-19 questionnaire 24hrs prior to each visit.
- Please complete the Intake Form and Liability Waiver 24hrs prior to your session.
- Please complete online payment via Venmo prior to your session.
- I am required to perform a touch-less temperature read upon arrival and log the reading. If you have a fever you will be required to reschedule with no penalty.
- I am required to ask all the standard COVID-19 screening questions before we start your session.
- You will be asked to wash your hands or use provided hand sanitizer prior to your massage.
- I will be wearing a mask during our interaction.
- Everything in the treatment room will be sanitized - door knobs, door frame, your chair, my stool, massage table, and anything else that has been touched. Please refrain from touching anything you don’t need to in the treatment room.
- A HEPA air purifier will be in the treatment room and running at all times. Before and after your session I will be running the UV-C function to help clear the air of potential pathogens.
- If you have been exposed to someone with a cold/flu, stomach virus or COVID-19, please do not come in. Your appointment will be rescheduled with no penalty.
- NY State issued a mandatory 5 day home quarantine. Please follow appropriate state guidelines.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms listed on the COVID-19 waiver, you are required to reschedule your session